Allergic to stupid people on We Heart It. https://weheartit.com/entry/89287475
1. Stop faking your fucking orgasms. Society already tells young men that they run the fucking universe - if they can’t turn your cunt into a shooting star then for god’s sake, let them know about it.
2. Once you’ve stopped faking your fucking orgasms, use this newfound honesty throughout the rest of your life - stop ordering coffee you don’t actually like; stop sitting at a desk and allowing people to treat you like shit in the hopes that a meek attitude will earn you a promotion (it won’t); stop telling people they can finish your food when you’re not actually done yet. These may seem petty, but they add up, just like every orgasm you didn’t actually get to have.
3. If you wanna dance all night, dance all fucking night. Dance all night even if you have work in the morning. The worst that will happen is you’ll drink RedBull all day and look like a zombie - pass it off as a head cold to the real zombies you work with and flick through the embarrassing photos you’re being tagged in as you pretend to take a shit for some peace and quiet. I promise, you’ll remember dancing all night in ten years, not the suspicious way your boss looked at you that morning.
4. If your ass looks big in that, that’s a good thing.
5. You will never be as young as you are this second. Embrace it.
6. Embrace the fact that you’re going to get older. Ask your boyfriend if he will still love you when you’re seventy and your tits are down to your knees. Look forward to this time - seventy year old women are allowed to do pretty much whatever they want, and no-one can stop them. You can carry candy in your bag and not share it with a single soul. You can stay home all day and cross-stitch expletives onto handkerchiefs for your grandchildren and slip them under the table out of sight of the people you raised. You can drink whisky at 10am. Every phase of your life is going to be amazing for different reasons. Embrace that.
7. A lot of people will pretend to love Bukowski. Don’t pretend to love Bukowski if you don’t love Bukowski. It’s overplayed and no-one will mind if you actually like Virginia Andrews instead - the people who do mind are boring.
Some more little life lessons, by Daisy Lola. (via bodypartss)
Medea, from Euripides’ Medea (via myancientworld) —
I’m basically to the point with fandom (any and every fandom), where I just can’t tolerate hating on lady characters. I just kind of…love all of them?
it doesn’t matter to me if they’re evil, good, or living life in the morally grey area. I don’t care if they kick everyone’s ass and rescue a…
Bless this post.
Seanan McGuire, “Indexing” (via mashamorevna)
(via finewewillstartwiththeridingcrop) —
"I am a Millennial. Generation Y. Born between the birth of AIDS and 9/11, give or take. They call us "the Global Generation". We are known for our entitlement and narcissism. Some say it’s because we’re the first generation where every kid gets a trophy just for showing up. Others think it’s because social media allows us to post every time we fart or have a sandwich for all the world to see. But it seems that our one defining trait is a numbness to the world, an indifference to suffering."
I will not keep my mouth shut. A bitch knows her voice. Knows how to howl with a wolf pack in her throat. A bitch is honest. A bitch doesn’t follow the rules; demands to know who wrote them. Rules are weak. Rules are prey.
I am alpha female; I am fur on fire. I am roaring tornado combusting misogynist mountains to dust. Crushed bones and gutted patriarchy carcass. We bleed to survive, you bleed to keep up.